WE ARE HERE TO HELP
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Light density PVC foams for weather stripping, sound deadening, vibration dampening (V710-black; V810- gray Adhesive One Side). Medium Density PVC Foams for glazing, gasketing and sealing (V1510, single coated, V1520 double coated). Ultra-High Bond tapes and high performance mounting tapes for mounting, cladding and attaching (CT4400, WC4400, CT4740, 9218, 9230, 9244). Heavy density urethanes for structural glazing (V2100, V2200) Low- density, polyurethane double coated foam tape for residential glazing (5100 & 5200 Series).
- A cross reference chart for the glazing tapes is available upon request.
- Yes – Email, fax or call in the request and a sample will be sent within 48 hours.
- Capital Tape provides production length rolls for mock up testing.
- Yes – Staff is available to answer questions on the products and can recommend products for an application.
- A guide spec for the glazing tapes is available in the RESOURCES section of the website.
- Yes – There is a general notebook with an overview of all the products and an Architect’s Notebook developed specifically for glazing contractors and architects.
- Depends on the material needed, but average is two weeks. We will work with our suppliers for you to make sure all orders are filled in a timely manner.
- 24 to 48 hours.
- Our service desk at email@example.com or call at 888.888.TAPE.